Family: Fedora Local Security Checks --> Category: infos
Fedora Core 3 2005-304: mysql Vulnerability Scan
Vulnerability Scan Summary
Check for the version of the mysql package
Detailed Explanation for this Vulnerability Test
The remote host is missing the patch for the advisory FEDORA-2005-304 (mysql).
MySQL is a multi-user, multi-threaded SQL database server. MySQL is a
client/server implementation consisting of a server daemon (mysqld)
and many different client programs and libraries.
* Sat Apr 2 2005 Tom Lane 3.23.58-16.FC3.1
- Repair uninitialized variable in security2 patch.
- Enable testing on 64-bit arches
continue to exclude s390x which still
* Sat Mar 19 2005 Tom Lane 3.23.58-15.FC3.1
- Backpatch repair for CVE-2005-0709, CVE-2005-0710, CVE-2005-0711 (bz#151051).
- Run 'make test' only on the archs we support for FC-3.
Solution : Get the newest Fedora Updates
Threat Level: High
Click HERE for more information and discussions on this network vulnerability scan.