Family: Fedora Local Security Checks --> Category: infos
Fedora Core 3 2005-338: evolution Vulnerability Scan
Vulnerability Scan Summary
Check for the version of the evolution package
Detailed Explanation for this Vulnerability Test
The remote host is missing the patch for the advisory FEDORA-2005-338 (evolution).
Evolution is the GNOME mailer, calendar, contact manager and
communications tool. The tools which make up Evolution will
be tightly integrated with one another and act as a seamless
personal information-management tool.
* Fri Apr 22 2005 David Malcolm - 2.0.4-4
- Added the correct patch this time
* Wed Apr 20 2005 David Malcolm - 2.0.4-3
- Added patch for #155378 (CVE-2005-0806)
- Updated mozilla_build_version from 1.7.6 to 1.7.7
Solution : Get the newest Fedora Updates
Threat Level: High
Click HERE for more information and discussions on this network vulnerability scan.