Family: Ubuntu Local Security Checks --> Category: infos
USN150-1 : kdelibs vulnerability Vulnerability Scan
Vulnerability Scan Summary
Detailed Explanation for this Vulnerability Test
These remote packages are missing security patches :
Kate and Kwrite create a backup file before saving a modified file.
These backup files were created with default permissions, even if the
original file had more strict permissions set, so that other local
users could possibly read the backup file even if they are not
permitted to read the original file.
Upgrade to :
- kdelibs-3.4.0-0ubuntu3.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- kdelibs-bin-3.4.0-0ubuntu3.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- kdelibs-data-3.4.0-0ubuntu3.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- kdelibs4-3.4.0-0ubuntu3.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- kdelibs4-dev-3.4.0-0ubuntu3.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- kdelibs4-doc-3.4.0-0ubuntu3.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
Threat Level: High
Click HERE for more information and discussions on this network vulnerability scan.