This item has been shown times.
C&E CAT5E 350MHz 15-Feet Cable UTP Cable with Molded Boot, Red (CNE68336):
C&E CAT5E 350MHz 15-Feet Cable UTP Cable with Molded Boot, Red (CNE68336)
Color:Red Overview: The C&E; Cat5e Molded Boot Snagless Network Patch Cable
offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as
routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS)
devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. C&E; patch cables are available in
various different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 200
feet. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our
highly rated network cables. Main Features: • Connects network components in a
wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps. • 26 AWG cable exceeds
TIA/EIA standards & 350 MHz bandwidth (CAT5E). • 50-micron male RJ45
connectors per end, with corrosion-resistant gold-plating. • 4PR UTP copper
strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk. • Tough, yet flexible PVC
jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold. Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable
Connectivity: This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low
signal losses. It supports up to 350 Mhz (cat5e) is suitable for Fast
Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All C&E; cables are made
of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire,
therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper
wire in communications cables. Our patch and bulk cables are used by data
centers around the world.. Specifications: • Cable Type: CAT5E 4-Pair UTP. •
Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch). • Connector Type: RJ45. •
Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper. • Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold
Plated. • Conductor Gauge: 26 AWG. • Cable Performance: Up to 350 Mhz (Cat5E).
• Cable Structure: Stranded. • UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS
Compliant. • Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant.
- High Performance RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with UL 444 specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable cable with high bandwidth of up to 350 Mhz (CAT5E) guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
- Minimal noise and interference, due to its 4-pair of unshielded twisted copper strands and tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy duty, snag-less molding makes installation and cable handling effortless.
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and response:
- response is extremely important to us and
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive response. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!