This item has been shown 4 times.
CAT5E STP booted 350Mhz 10ft Blue (10 pak):
Our shielded Cat5e patch cables are specialty network cables that
offer protection from EMI interference that is often present when
running near power. In order to receive maximum benefit from shielded
patch cables your entire network needs to be shielded. Shielded patch
cables often connect computers to devices such as cable modems, routers,
patch panels, hubs, and switches. It features a molded boot that
protects the connector from being damaged during installation, shielded
twisted pair to prevent crosstalk, and large bandwidth, 350 Mhz, to
distribute data with low return loss.
- Connector 1: RJ45 Male with Standard Boot
- Connector 2: RJ45 Male with Standard Boot
- 4 Pair STP Construction
- PVC Jacket
- Tested to 350 Mhz
- Connect computer or gaming system to cable modem, DSL, router, hub, switch, or patch panel.
- Networking computers in office or home.
- Distribute data, voice, or video through home, office, or installation point.