This item has been shown 0 times.
DESCRIPTION:Check Point Safe@Office 500 Firewall Unit SBX-166LHGE-5
Product Details (From Checkpoint's Website):
Safe@Office UTM appliances deliver proven, integrated security and networking features right out-of-the-box. Safe@Office offers a simple, affordable and reliable solution to keep small business networks protected anytime, anywhere.
In today’s business environment, maintaining customer confidence and protecting your business means securing your broadband connection and network. Taking steps to safeguard critical data is vital to your success and often mandated by industry-specific regulations. Internet threats, such as viruses, worms, hackers and zero-hour attacks, require a host of different solutions that are difficult to integrate and costly to manage. You need a solution designed to meet the complex needs of today’s small business.
Check Point Solution:
Designed specifically to meet the needs of small businesses, Check Point Safe@Office® 500 Unified Threat Management appliances deliver proven Internet security by incorporating the same patented technology used by 98% of the Fortune 500. A single Safe@Office appliance can protect a network of up to 100 users from a multitude of Internet threats, creating a solid line of defense against hacking attempts, denial of service attacks, phishing and viruses. Also available with an integrated secure wireless access point and with an advanced ADSL/ADSL2+ modem, Safe@Office meets small businesses’ needs for connectivity and network securityFeatures & Benefits:Product Features:
- Industry’s most proven and trusted Firewall
- Robust IPSec VPN (site-to-site and remote access)
- Intrusion Prevention, Antivirus and Web Filtering capabilities
- Easy-to-use, wizard-based management with preset security rules and automatic updates
- Integrated, high-performance networking capabilities
- Wireless LAN, ADSL2+ modem and support for 3G cellular connectivity
- Delivers an affordable, easy-to-use, all-in-one security solution for small businesses
- Provides small businesses with the same proven security technologies trusted by 98% of the Fortune 500
- Addresses industry specific network security regulations
- Maximizes employee productivity through secure Wireless LAN, web-filtering and VPN connectivity
- Streamlines ongoing security policy administration
- Ensures around-the-clock business continuity