This item has been shown 66 times.
- About Us
- Payment Info
- Shipping Info
- Customer Support
Cisco IE-2000-16TC-B Industrial Managed Ethernet Switch
Mfr Part #:
The Cisco® Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) Series is a range of compact, industrially ruggedized access switches. IE 2000 series provide customers with ease of use, secure access, and industry leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP). Multiple industries such as automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and energy companies are all increasingly requiring IP based networks in their production areas. The newest IE 2000 additions have been designed to support access layer connectivity and to meet the increasing needs for security, voice, and video traffic across industrial networks.
Media & PerformanceMedia Type Supported:Twisted PairTwisted Pair Cable Standard:Category 5Ethernet Technology:Fast EthernetNetwork Technology:10/100Base-TX
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots:4Expansion Slot Type:SFPShared SFP Slot:YesNumber of SFP Slots:4
Network & CommunicationLayer Supported:2
Management & LAN Management Solution (LMS)Web Base Management
Power DescriptionPoE (RJ-45) Port:NoPower Source:Power SupplyRedundant Power Supply Supported:Yes
Physical CharacteristicsForm Factor:DesktopForm (Approximate):4.35 lbEnvironmentally Friendly:YesEnvironmental Certification:RoHS
- UL/CSA 60950-1
- EN 60950-1
- CB to IEC 60950-1 (with country deviations)
- NOM to NOM-019-SCF1 (through partners and distributors)
- CE 12.12.01 (Class 1, Div 2 A-D)
- EN 60079-0, -15 ATEX certification (Class I, Zone 2 A-D)
EMC Emission and Community:
- FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class A
- EN 55022A Class A
- VCCI Class A
- AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class A, AS/NZS CISPR 24
- CISPR11 Class A, CISPR22 Class A
- ICES 003 Class A
- KCC -Korea
- CE Marking
- C-Tick (Australia)
- Russia certification
- Brazil certification
- IEC/EN61000-4-2 (Electro Static Discharge), 15kV Air/8kV Contact
- IEC/EN 61000-4-3 (Radiated Immunity, 10 and 20V/m)
- IEC/EN 61000-4-4 (Fast Transients - 4kV power line, 4kV data line
- IEC/EN 61000-4-5 (Surge 2 kV/1 kV)
- IEC/EN 61000-4-6 (Conducted Immunity, 10V/emf)
- IEC/EN 61000-4-8 (Power Frequency Magnetic Field Immunity)
- IEC/EN 61000-4-9 (Pulse Magnetic Field Immunity)
- IEC/EN 61000-4-10 (Oscillatory Magnetic Field Immunity)
- IEC/EN 61000-4-11 (AC power Voltage Immunity)
- IEC/EN 61000-4-29 (Voltage Dips Immunity)
- IEC/EN 61000-6-1 (Immunity for Light Industrial Environments)
- IEC/EN 61000-6-4 Class A
- EN 61326
Shock and Vibration:
- IEC 60068-2-27 (Operational Shock: 30G 11ms, half sine)
- IEC 60068-2-27 (Non-Operational Shock 55-70G, trapezoidal)
- IEC 60068-2-6, IEC 60068-2-64 (Operational Vibration 2g@10-500Hz)
- IEC 60068-2-6, IEC 60068-2-64 (Non-operational 508
- CSA C22.2 No. 142
- EN 61131-2 (Programmable Controllers)
- Protective Coating
- Substation (IEEE 1613, IEC 61850-3) KEMA
- Lloyd's Register Type Approval - ENV2 or ENV3
- British, German Lloyds
- Marine (LR, BV, GL, DnV, Rina ABS, KR)
- RA 156-165 Mhz 24 dBuV/M - Class A is 50 dBuV/M - Marine Band
- Railway EN 50155
- NEMA TS-2
- ODVA Industrial 60068-52-2 (Salt Fog Mist, Test Kb) Marine environments
- IEC 60068 -2-3
- IEC 60068-2-30
Welcome to the NothingButSavings store!
To make your purchase as easy as possible, NothingButSavings requires payment via PayPal at the time of purchase. We have outlined all of our store policies below, however if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
NothingButSavings currently accepts PayPal for all transactions. PayPal is the preferred method for and helps to speed up order times.
Sales tax is applied for shipments to addresses in applicable States where we are required by law to collect and remit sales tax. Purchases are not tax-exempt merely because we are not required to collect a State's Sales Tax. Your State may require you to pay use tax on your purchase. For more information, please visit your State's Department of Revenue or Sales and Use Tax website.
For security purposes, NothingButSavings will only ship to the address provided by at the time of the order. If for any reason this address is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible to see if other arrangements can be made. NothingButSavings accepts no responsibility for incorrect delivery information contained in your account at the time of purchase.
If you need to reach us at any time please click here.