This item has been shown 55 times.
DELL PowerConnect 5548P 48 port POE Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 48 10/100/1000BASE-T auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet switching ports
- 2 SFP+ 10GbE ports for fiber media support (transceivers not included)
- 2 HDMI stacking ports (Stacking cables available for $10)
- POE: Up to 15.4 watts per port on up to 24 ports with internal power supply.
- Optional MPS-600 external powersupply required for 15.4 watts of power on all 48 ports (not included)
- Web-based management CLI accessible via Telnet or Local Serial Port
- SupportedUSB drive support: auto-configuration, firmware
- TFTP transfers of firmware and configuration files
- Dual firmware images on-board
- Multiple configuration file upload/download supported
- Internal Power Supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz with up to 542W of power consumption.
- 1U height, 1.73" h x 17.32" w x 15" d
- 18 pound shipping weight
- Condition: Dell refurbished, ships in original Dell brown box
- Dell part number: 32YKV
- 90 Day SCSISTUFF parts replacement warranty which includes shipping
Switch, ears, serial cable, and power cord included. Shipping is free via USPS or Fedex within the continental US.
Business address - Fedex ground (1-5 business days)
Residential address - Fedex SmartPost (2-8 business days)
Scsistuff list each item with a very accurate description. Scsistuff is extremely knowledgeable whether the question involves the OS or hardware ( 20 years of experience).
Payments received before 4 PM CT will be within the specified handling time via USPS or Fedex within the continental US. Items will be professionally packed in original Dell packaging to ensure your server arrives safe and sound.
You can expect an email with your tracking number to be sent after payment is received. Tracking information will not be updated until 6 pm CT. Local pickups are allowed call for an appointment. When paying via Paypal we must use your listed Paypal address ( no exceptions).