This item has been shown 3 times.
Using Digium's digital hardware, open source Asterisk PBX software,
and a Linux PC, users can create an intelligent telephony environment
that includes all the sophisticated features of a high-end PBX platform.
BRI cards are available in PCI and PCI-Express form factors. All models
include on-board echo cancellation to give your calls crystal clear
sound quality without the need for additional boards, modules, or
Digium cards are compatible with all
versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and
DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website. All cards
include a five (5) year warranty and are eligible for Digium's
Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP) risk-free Quality Guarantee.
- B23X: 2-port/4 voice channels
- B43X/B410: 4-port/8 voice channels
- Supports NT and TE modes
- 4-wire S/T interface
- B23X/B43X: Software-configurable interface switching; jumper-less
- Supports PCI and PCI-Express form factors
- B23X/B43X: Half-length, low-profile
- B410: Half-length, full-height
- Onboard DSP-based echo cancellation for superior voice clarity
- NOT compatible with North American BRI