This item has been shown 8 times.
- About Us
- Custom Solutions
- Contact Us
- Dell Servers
- Dell Storage Units
- HP Servers
- HP Storage Units
- Networking Equipment
- Hard Drives
- Rail Kits
- SCSI /Raid Controllers
- NIC Cards
- DRAC Cards
- Power Supplies
- Other Parts
- Sell Your Equipment
HP Aruba 3810M JL076A 40 Port Layer 3 PoE+ Managed 10GbE Switch
HP Part Number:JL076A
Product Family:Aruba 3810 Switch Series
Device Type:Managed, Rack-Mountable, PoE+, Stacking
Layer Supported:Layer 3
Speed:10/100/1000Base-T; Gigabit Ethernet
Flash Memory:1GB Memory
RAM Memory:2GB Memory
Ports:40 x 1/2.5/5/10GBase-T (UPOE)
Power Supply:Integrated Power Supply
SmartNet: Available on Every Cisco Product. Call for Details.
Warranty Terms: 1 Year Aventis Systems Limited Warranty
Call for Details
Call for Details
Call for Details
If you are interested in purchasing upgrades, please contact us so we can set up a customized listing.
About Aventis Systems, Inc.
Aventis Systems, Inc., located in Marietta, Georgia, is one of the fastest growing companies in the refurbished server business. Because we are experts in the refurbishing process, we are able to deliver cost-cutting solutions to our customers. We specialize in Dell and HP lines of servers and storage units, as well as Cisco networking equipment. We also offer a full suite of business class workstations, desktops, laptops and all hardware components necessary for upgrades. READ MORE
189 Cobb Pkwy North, Suite B-7
Marietta, GA 30062 Phone: 1-866-528-9313
- PayPal Payments - Credit cards and e-check payments are accepted through PayPal. PayPal is only accepted for customers in the United States. Aventis Systems is only authorized to ship to addresses confirmed on the buyer's PayPal account or the address specified with the buyer's credit card company.
- Credit Cards - We also accept credit card payments by phone. Please call us toll-free at 1-866-528-9313 for details and payment options.
- For purchases outside the United States, please call us toll-free at 1-866-528-9313 for details and order arrangements.
- Please provide payment within 48 hours after winning your sale.
- If you require a quote or custom system, please call us first so we can setup a customized listing for the specific system based on your needs.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx. The buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs, as well as insurance. Shipping costs are predetermined in the listing.
- We can only ship to street addresses and PO Boxes (no APO's). We are only authorized to ship to addresses confirmed on the buyer's PayPal account or the address specified with the buyer's credit card company.
- All orders are shipped within 2 - 3 business days. Estimated delivery times are between 3 - 8 business days, based on buyer's location. For faster shipping options, please call us toll-free at 1-866-528-9313 to arrange a custom delivery option.
- Positive response will be left after an order has been shipped and paid for. Please leave positive response for us once you have received your item and are satisfied with it.
Warranty, Terms & Conditions
- All networking equipment comes with a comprehensive 1-year parts replacement warranty.
- Most of the products sold in our store are pre-owned or refurbished unless otherwise stated in the listing.
- An RMA number is required for all returns. Please call us toll-free at 1-866-528-9313 for an RMA number prior to return shipping. Items without an RMA number included on the outside or inside of the package will be returned to the buyer.
- In the case of RMA, the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs, insurance, warranty repair or refund.
- All of our products are tested and built to custom specifications. Products returned for refunds, for any reason, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs.
- All purchases made in the state of Georgia are subject to a 6% state sales tax.