This item has been shown 0 times.
Thanks to multiple antennas, the LINKSYS RE1000-RM can easily increase the range of your current wireless router and network. Broad compatibility with b/g/n Wi-Fi devices allows you to connect all of the computers and devices around your home. You can connect wired devices by its fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) port. Flexible placement options ensure best possible range and performance.
- Broad compatibility The Linksys RE1000 works seamlessly with all b/g/n Wi-Fi devices so you can connect all of the computers and devices around your home. For best performance, pair with any Wireless-N router.
- Extended range Built with leading 802.11n wireless technology, the Linksys RE1000 provides reliable performance. Multiple MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) antennas extend your router's wireless coverage into hard-to-reach areas of your home.
- Flexible placement Wall outlet or desktop placement options help you to optimise the location and position of your RE1000 to achieve the best possible range and performance.
- Quality of service The integrated QoS technology helps to prioritise latency-sensitive traffic which can help you to watch an episode of your favorite TV show, place a phone call or play multiplayer games without interruptions caused by other activities.
- Ethernet Bridge The LINKSYS RE1000-RM includes a built-in Ethernet port to connect any wired Ethernet device to your wireless network.
- Easy setup The Cisco Connect setup wizard makes installation quick and easy. By recommending the best distance to place the range extender from your router you can achieve optimal coverage and performance. The Wi-Fi Protected Setup button is designed to help make connecting devices to your range extender push-button simple and more secure.
Learn more about the Linksys 802.11b/g/n, IEEE 802.3/3uFrequency Band2.4 GHzSecurityWEP, WPA, WPA2WPA/WPA2WPA2Antenna2 x Internal AntennaTransmit Power802.11n (40MHz) 15.5 +/- 1.5 dBm @ CH6, mcs15
802.11n (20MHz) 17.0 +/- 1.5 dBm @ CH6, mcs0-4, mcs8-12
802.11n (20MHz) 16.0 +/- 1.5 dBm @ CH6, mcs5-7, mcs13-15
802.11g 18.0 +/- 1.5 dBm
802.11b 18.0 +/- 1.5 dBmInterfaceEthernet PortPorts1 x 10/100MButtonReset, WPSPowerAC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 0.5ASystem RequirementsWireless: Existing b/g/n wireless router or access point
PC: Wi-Fi enabled PC with CD or DVD drive, running
Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, or Windows 7
Mac: Wi-Fi enabled Mac with CD or DVD drive, running OS X Leopard 10.5 or Snow Leopard 10.6
Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7, Safari 4, or Firefox 3 or higher for optional browser-based configurationDimensions4.92" x 1.26" x 3.74"Feature|FeaturesButtons: On/Off switch (for EMEA- APAC units)Antenna Gain in dBi: 3.5Ideal for:
Enjoying added in-home mobility.
Surfing the web, gaming, and chatting online in hard-to-reach areas.
Easily connecting an Internet ready TV or Blu-ray player.Environmental|Operating Temperature0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)Operating Humidity5% - 95%, Non-CondensingPackage Contents|Package ContentsLinksys RE1000 Wireless-N Range Extender
CD-ROM with Setup Software and Resources
AC Power Cord for table or desktop placement
AC Power Connector Cover