This item has been shown 3 times.
MINT LINKSYS BEFSX41 BROADBAND FIREWALL ROUTER 4-PORT SWITCH/VPN ENDPOINT:
MINT LINKSYS BEFSX41 BROADBAND FIREWALL ROUTER 4-PORT SWITCH/VPN ENDPOINTDescription
Up for sale is this mint condition LINKSYS BEFSX41 BROADBAND FIREWALL ROUTER in its original packaging including all original parts. It has been tested and works like a charm. I have used it for a very short period of time only as I used to test new computer equipment and write reviews. Since then it went back into its box and has been sitting around for a while. Here is your chance to get an excellent router in mint condition for a very decent price.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
Protocols: SNMP, DHCP, NTP, PPPoE, PPTP, IPsec, etc.
Security: Protects PCs from Ping of Death, SYN Flood, Land Attacks, IP Spoofing, and Other DoS Attacks; Supports Up to Two IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN)Tunnels, URL Filtering and Time Filtering; Blocks Java, ActiveX, and Cookies
WAN Ports: 10/100 (Half Duplex), 20/200 (Full Duplex)
LAN Ports: 10/100 (Half Duplex), 20/200 (Full Duplex)
LEDs: Power, Diag, DMZ - WAN: Link/Act, Full/Col, 100 - LAN: Link/Act, Full/Col, 100
DMZ Ports: Dedicated Port for DMZ
Temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC (32ºF to 104ºF)
Humidity: 10% to 85% Non-Condensing
- Features: - Protects PCs from Ping of Death, SYN Flood, Land Attacks, IP Spoofing, and Other DoS (Denial of Service) Attacks
- Supports Up to Two IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) Tunnels
- Supports URL Filtering and Time Filtering
- Blocks Java, ActiveX, and Cookies
- Easily Configurable through a Web Browser from Any Networked PC
- Supports IPSec and PPTP Pass-Through
- Administer and Upgrade Your Router Remotely over the Internet
- Supports Traffic and Event Logging
- Configurable as a DHCP Server on Your Network
- Administrators Can Block Specific Internal Users’ Internet Access with Filtering
- Supports SNMP ver. 2.0 and SNMP MIB I and II
- Supports NTP (Network Time Protocol) for Synchronization with Real-Time Server
- Support for PPPoE Connection
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY STORE OF ANTIQUE, VINTAGE AND COLLECTIBLE ITEMS!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE offerDING: I wish to make clear to potential buyers that all items, new and used, are sold as is. The best effort is made to describe each item accurately, pointing out known flaws, if any. It is the responsibility of the buyer to thoroughly read the description, view the photographs, and ask any questions prior to purchase. If something is not included in the listing description and/or not shown in the photos, it is not included with the lot. Please read the listing description carefully. Additional detailed photos may be requested by sending seller your email address. Items sold are second hand, used merchandise – unless otherwise noted – and perfection cannot be expected unless stated. Used items may have minor usage evidence/scratches/minor flaws. Since all items are purchased elsewhere, seller cannot guarantee that items come from a pet-free/smoke-free environment. Effort will be made to describe any issues with an item but realize that as a layperson and not an expert in any given field, I may not know what a particular person is looking for as far as condition, inclusions, etc. Please ask questions prior to purchase if you have any particular concerns. Seller is not responsible for any detail(s) when buyer did not ask questions prior to purchase. Light spots, shadows, discrepancy of true color, blurring may be due to camera/flash/angle.
ExquisiteTreasures template © 2008 Shipscript