This item has been shown 14 times.
NEW CyberPower UPS System Battery Backup 10 Outlets Power Sinewave 1000VA/600W
- 1000VA/600W PFC Sine Wave Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System - designed to support Active PFC and conventional power supplies. Typical Recharge Time- 8 hours. Replacement Battery Cartridge- RB1290
- 10 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (5) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (5) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard servers, workstations, network devices and telecom equipment. Battery Type-Sealed Lead-Acid. Runtime at Half Load-9 minutes. Runtime at Full Load-3 minutes. On Battery Voltage-120 VAC ± 5%. On Battery Frequency-60 Hz ± 1%
- Operating temperature: 32 – 104 °F (0 – 40 °C). MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc. Output: 120 VAC plus/ minus 5 percentage
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
CP1000PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS SystemPower Protection for Home and Office
The CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS system provides battery backup and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems requiring active PFC power source compatibility. With Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), the CP1000PFCLCD delivers constant and clean AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly interruptions. This UPS system is ENERGY STAR qualified with patented GreenPower UPS Bypass design, which reduces energy consumption and heat buildup.
- 1000 VA/600 W Capacity
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Line Interactive Topology
- Mini-Tower Form Factor
- Data Line Protection
- 10 NEMA 5-15R Outlets
- NEMA 5-15P Plug with 5ft Power Cord
Sine Wave Output
Power protection for home and office equipment requiring Active PFC power source compatibility.
Automatic Voltage Regulation
Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power.
USB Charge Ports
Charge and power USB devices such as tablets, smartphone, MP3 players, and mobile accessories (available on select models).
Reliable Power Protection
Safeguard electronic equipment in a variety of environments with battery backup and surge protection from CyberPower.