This item has been shown times.
Aruba 3810M 48G PoE+ 1-slot Switch Layer 3 Swch
Manufacturer: HPE Networking
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series provides performance and resiliency for the mobile-first campus network. Based on a powerful ProVision ASIC and ready for high-speed APs with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet, the Aruba 3810 delivers a better application experience with low latency, virtualization with resilient stacking technology, and line rate 40GbE for plenty of back haul capacity.The Aruba 3810 has comprehensive Layer 3 features, right size deployment models, and is SDN ready with OpenFlow and Power for the Mobile-First Campus
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is an industry leading mobile campus access solution for enterprises, SMBs, and branch office networks. With HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high speed 802.11ac devices, the Aruba 3810 will prepare your network for tomorrow.
HPE Smart Rate ports support multi-gigabit Ethernet speeds (1, 2.5, 5, and 10 gigabit Ethernet) on existing cabling for cost-effective and convenient network upgrades with no rip and replace of cabling.
Delivers consistent wired and wireless user experience by supporting unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and AirWave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba APs for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Rightsizes deployment and back haul capacity with modular 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks. Full PoE+ provisioning on 48-ports. Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and innovative backplane stacking technology delivers resiliency and scalability in a convenient 1U form factor.
Advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set with OSPF, IPv6, IPv4 BGP, robust QoS and policy-based routing are included with no software licensing. With support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 3810 is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, Optimizer, and Protector Applications.
Resiliency and High Availability You Can Depend On
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is designed with a ProVision ASIC designed to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
Backplane stacking technology delivers high-performance stacking with up to 336 Gb/s of stacking throughput and increased resiliency. Up to ten Aruba 3810 switches can be stacked in a ring topology or up to five can be stacking in a mesh topology.
Dual hot-swappable power supplies provide power and allow swapping of modules on the fly to reduce impact on the network availability. More performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that best meets requirements of prioritized network applications.
Selectable queue configurations enables increased performance by selecting the number of queues and associated memory buffering that best meet the requirements of the network applications.
Uninterrupted switching and routing for improved application experience and enhanced L3 availability. Supports virtual router redundancy protocol (VRRP) allowing groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available router environments in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
Package Weight: 20lbs
Dimensional Shipping Weight: 29lbs
Terms and Conditions
Domestic (US) Orders
- Domestic orders are shipped within 2 business days from receipt of payment.
- Please be aware that your order may be processed on the following business day after you check out.
- Domestic shipments are sent via standard UPS or Fedex service.
- Standard shipping service may not be available to some addresses. Additional charges may apply.
- We do not provide expedited shipping or order processing.
- Orders to PO boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US protectorates, and military addresses require an additional 3-4 business days of processing time before shipment.
- You are purchasing a product designed for use in North America. The power and transmission requirements may be different then in your local country, please make sure to follow all applicable use and safety regulations.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges, they will be billed to the recipient. These charges are usually collected by the shipping company at the time of delivery.
- On customs documents we do not mark merchandise price below the sale price, or mark items as "gifts". Government and shipper regulations prohibit such behavior.
- International orders are shipped via various air cargo carriers which are selected by our warehouse when your order is processed.
- International orders require 3-4 business days of processing time before shipment.
- Shipments to PO boxes must be sent via postal services. Additional charges may apply.
- Heavy or over-sized shipments may not be eligible for export to some countries or incur additional charges.
- Please contact us before placing your order if you require combined shipping for multiple items.
Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations
- We stand by the items we sell and will issue a full refund including freight charges on any defective or ship damaged item.
- Please inspect your item as soon as it arrives, we only accept reports of shipping damage within 14 days from delivery.
- We understand that our customers may change their mind after purchasing a product. We will accept returns on these orders, although the shipping charges and a restocking fee will be withheld from your refund.
- All returns must be shipped to the appropriate facility for processing. Before returning a product, please contact us to receive return instructions.
- Items must be returned within 30 days from purchase.
- Refunds may take up to 21 days to be issued after your return is received.
- When you submit your payment, your order will be automatically processed. We may no longer be able to change or cancel your order.
- After the order is received, we cannot update your shipping address address. The order will be shipped to the address you submit with your payment.
Scroll down and click on "ask a question" if you would like to send us a message.
The product's description is automatically generated with information from manufacturer catalogs and other content providers. Please excuse any image and typographical errors.
Protect Your Product With a Consumer Priority Service Warranty