This item has been shown 30 times.
TZ500 Network Security/Firewall Appliance Gen5 FW RPL AGSS 1 YR
The SonicWall TZ Series of next-generation firewalls (NGFW) is ideally suited for any organization that requires enterprise-grade network protection.
SonicWALL TZ Series firewalls provide broad protection from compromise by combining advanced security services consisting of on-box and cloud- based anti-malware, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention system (IPS), and content/URL filtering. To counter the trend of encrypted attacks, the new SonicWALL TZ Series has the ability and processing power to inspect SSL connections against the latest threats, providing an even higher level of security. Backed by the SonicWall Global Response Intelligent Defense (GRID) network, the SonicWALL TZ Series delivers continuous updates to maintain a strong network defense from cybercriminals. With full deep packet inspection operating at performance levels that match broadband connection speeds, the SonicWALL TZ Series is able to scan every byte of every packet on all ports and protocols with almost zero latency. This eliminates bottlenecks and allows organizations to use security as an enabler, not an inhibitor.
The SonicWALL TZ Series also features an integrated wireless access controller, 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports, and native VPN remote access clients for Apple IOS, Google Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux for fast, secure mobileaccess. The SonicWall Global Management System (GMS) enables deployment and management of SonicWALL TZ Series firewalls from a single system at the central office.
The products include fully tested routing features for IPv4 and IPv6, including route-based VPN protocols OSPF and RIP v1/v2. Authentication protocols support includes LDAP and RADIUS as well as single sign-on capability that can integrate with Active Directory. All SonicWall firewalls provide advanced threat protection from botnets, and UDP and ICMP flooding.Protection for SMB
The SonicWALL TZ Series offers small and medium business (SMB) a broad range of security protection in an integrated solution, with a wide selection of products to match speed and budget requirements. Intuitive wizards simplify deployment and setup. And should broadband service be interrupted, connections can be retained with integrated 3G/4G support. In addition, many of the SonicWALL TZ Series products feature integrated wireless controller support for high-speed 802.11ac SonicPoint wireless access points.
Managed security for distributed environments
Schools, retail shops, remote sites, branch offices and distributed enterprises need a solution that integrates with their corporate firewall. SonicWALL TZ Series firewalls share the same code base-and same protection-as our flagship SuperMassive next generation firewalls. This simplifies remote site management, as every administrator sees the same user interface (UI). In addition, GMS enables remote SonicWall firewalls to be monitored, configured and managed through a single pane of glass. By adding high-speed, secure wireless, the SonicWALL TZ Series also extends the protection perimeter to include customers and guests frequenting the retail site or remote office.
Package Weight: 5lbs
Dimensional Shipping Weight: 5lbs
Terms and Conditions
Domestic (US) Orders
- Domestic orders are shipped within 2 business days from receipt of payment.
- Please be aware that your order may be processed on the following business day after you check out.
- Domestic shipments are sent via standard UPS or Fedex service.
- Standard shipping service may not be available to some addresses. Additional charges may apply.
- We do not provide expedited shipping or order processing.
- Orders to PO boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US protectorates, and military addresses require an additional 3-4 business days of processing time before shipment.
- You are purchasing a product designed for use in North America. The power and transmission requirements may be different then in your local country, please make sure to follow all applicable use and safety regulations.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges, they will be billed to the recipient. These charges are usually collected by the shipping company at the time of delivery.
- On customs documents we do not mark merchandise price below the sale price, or mark items as "gifts". Government and shipper regulations prohibit such behavior.
- International orders are shipped via various air cargo carriers which are selected by our warehouse when your order is processed.
- International orders require 3-4 business days of processing time before shipment.
- Shipments to PO boxes must be sent via postal services. Additional charges may apply.
- Heavy or over-sized shipments may not be eligible for export to some countries or incur additional charges.
- Please contact us before placing your order if you require combined shipping for multiple items.
Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations
- We stand by the items we sell and will issue a full refund including freight charges on any defective or ship damaged item.
- Please inspect your item as soon as it arrives, we only accept reports of shipping damage within 14 days from delivery.
- We understand that our customers may change their mind after purchasing a product. We will accept returns on these orders, although the shipping charges and a restocking fee will be withheld from your refund.
- All returns must be shipped to the appropriate facility for processing. Before returning a product, please contact us to receive return instructions.
- Items must be returned within 30 days from purchase.
- Refunds may take up to 21 days to be issued after your return is received.
- When you submit your payment, your order will be automatically processed. We may no longer be able to change or cancel your order.
- After the order is received, we cannot update your shipping address. The order will be shipped to the address you submit with your payment.
Scroll down and click on "ask a question" if you would like to send us a message.
The product's description is automatically generated with information from manufacturer catalogs and other content providers. Please excuse any image and typographical errors.