This item has been shown 30 times.
SOHO 250 Network Security/Firewall Appliance 250W PROMO 2YR AGSS CM
The SonicWall TZ series enables small to mid-size organizations and distributed enterprises realize the benefits of an integrated security solution that checks all the boxes. Combining high-speed threat prevention and software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) technology with an extensive range of networking and wireless features plus simplified deployment and centralized management, the TZ series provides a unified security solution at a low total cost of ownership.Flexible, integrated security solutionThe foundation of the TZ series is SonicOS, SonicWall's feature-rich operating system. SonicOS includes a powerful set of capabilities that provides organizations with the flexibility to tune these Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls to their specific network requirements. For example, creating a secure high-speed wireless network is simplified through a built-in wireless controller and support for the IEEE 802.11ac standard or by adding our SonicWave 802.11ac Wave 2 access points. To reduce the cost and complexity of connecting high-speed wireless access points and other Power over Ethernet (PoE)-enabled devices such as IP cameras, phones and printers, the TZ300P and TZ600P provide PoE/PoE+ power.Distributed retail businesses and campus environments can take advantage of the many tools in SonicOS to gain even greater benefits. Branch locations are able to exchange information securely with the central office using virtual private networking (VPN). Creating virtual LANs (VLANs) enables segmentation of the network into separate corporate and customer groups with rules that determine the level of communication with devices on other VLANs. SD-WAN offers a secure alternative to costly MPLS circuits while delivering consistent application performance and availability. Deploying TZ firewalls to remote locations is easy using Zero-Touch Deployment which enables provisioning of the firewall remotely through the cloud.Superior threat prevention and performanceOur vision for securing networks in today's continually-evolving cyber threat landscape is automated, realtime threat detection and prevention. Through a combination of cloud-based and on-box technologies we deliver protection to our firewalls that's been validated by independent third-party testing for its extremely high security effectiveness. Unknown threats are sent to SonicWall's cloud-based Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) multiengine sandbox for analysis. Enhancing Capture ATP is our patent-pending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI™) technology. The RTDMI engine detects and blocks malware and zero-day threats by inspecting directly in memory. RTDMI technology is precise, minimizes false positives, and identifies and mitigates sophisticated attacks where the malware's weaponry is exposed for less than 100 nanoseconds. In combination, our patented singlepass Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) engine examines every byte of every packet, inspecting both inbound and outbound traffic directly on the firewall. By leveraging Capture ATP with RTDMI technology in the SonicWall Capture Cloud Platform in addition to on-box capabilities including intrusion prevention, anti-malware and web/URL filtering, TZ series firewalls stop malware, ransomware and other threats at the gateway. For mobile devices used outside the firewall perimeter, SonicWall Capture Client provides an added layer of protection by applying advanced threat protection techniques such as machine learning and system rollback. Capture Client also leverages the deep inspection of encrypted TLS traffic (DPISSL) on TZ series firewalls by installing and managing trusted TLS certificates.
Package Weight: 3lbs
Dimensional Shipping Weight: 3lbs
Terms and Conditions
Domestic (US) Orders
- Domestic orders are shipped within 2 business days from receipt of payment.
- Please be aware that your order may be processed on the following business day after you check out.
- Domestic shipments are sent via standard UPS or Fedex service.
- Standard shipping service may not be available to some addresses. Additional charges may apply.
- We do not provide expedited shipping or order processing.
- Orders to PO boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US protectorates, and military addresses require an additional 3-4 business days of processing time before shipment.
- You are purchasing a product designed for use in North America. The power and transmission requirements may be different then in your local country, please make sure to follow all applicable use and safety regulations.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges, they will be billed to the recipient. These charges are usually collected by the shipping company at the time of delivery.
- On customs documents we do not mark merchandise price below the sale price, or mark items as "gifts". Government and shipper regulations prohibit such behavior.
- International orders are shipped via various air cargo carriers which are selected by our warehouse when your order is processed.
- International orders require 3-4 business days of processing time before shipment.
- Shipments to PO boxes must be sent via postal services. Additional charges may apply.
- Heavy or over-sized shipments may not be eligible for export to some countries or incur additional charges.
- Please contact us before placing your order if you require combined shipping for multiple items.
Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations
- We stand by the items we sell and will issue a full refund including freight charges on any defective or ship damaged item.
- Please inspect your item as soon as it arrives, we only accept reports of shipping damage within 14 days from delivery.
- We understand that our customers may change their mind after purchasing a product. We will accept returns on these orders, although the shipping charges and a restocking fee will be withheld from your refund.
- All returns must be shipped to the appropriate facility for processing. Before returning a product, please contact us to receive return instructions.
- Items must be returned within 30 days from purchase.
- Refunds may take up to 21 days to be issued after your return is received.
- When you submit your payment, your order will be automatically processed. We may no longer be able to change or cancel your order.
- After the order is received, we cannot update your shipping address. The order will be shipped to the address you submit with your payment.
Scroll down and click on "ask a question" if you would like to send us a message.
The product's description is automatically generated with information from manufacturer catalogs and other content providers. Please excuse any image and typographical errors.