This item has been shown 0 times.
Netgear ProSafe (FS605) 5-Port Ethernet Switch 10/100 Mbps
Detailed item info
Hang on - your network will soar when it's hooked up to NETGEAR's FS605! This powerful plug-and-play switch connects at 10 or 100 Mbps and makes it easy to link as many as five computers or peripherals to your Ethernet network. You'll experience maximum performance for 10 or 100 Mbps devices with five ports that automatically sense the correct speed while Auto Uplink on the ports adjusts for the different types of Ethernet cables. The FS605's sleek case has lights on the front for easy monitoring. Installation into your home network couldn't be simpler and, once powered on, it begins cool and silent operation –
- Mfr Part Number: FS605NA
- Key Features:
- Plug And Play
- Auto-Detects Speed And Duplex
- upto 200 Mbps In Full-Duplex Mode
- All Ports Support "Auto-Uplink" Technology
- Plastic Case
- No Fan; No Noise
- Network Protocol and Standards Capability: IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control; Compatible with Windows, Mac® OS, NetWare®, Linux®
- Interface: RJ-45 connector for 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX, All ports have Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDI-X)
- Power Consumption: 7.5 W maximum
- Dimensions: 116.57 x 89.75 x 34.42 mm / 4.58 x 3.53 x 4.36 inch
- Weight: 0.13 kg / 0.287 lb.
- Frame filter and forward rates:
- 14,800 frames/sec max for 10M port
- 148,800 frames/sec max for 100M port
- Non-blocking, wire-speed frame forward rate
- Forwarding modes: Store-and-forward
- Network latency: <20s for 64-byte frames for 100 Mbps to 100 Mbps transmission
- Address database size: 1,024 media access control (MAC) addresses
- Addressing: 48-bit MAC address
- Queue buffer: 128 kilobytes
- Maximum cable length: 100 m (328 ft.)
- Electromagnetic Emissions: CE mark; FCC Part 15, Class B; VCCI, Class B; EN 55 022 (CISPR 22), Class B; C-Tick; EN 55 024; TUV (EN 60950)
All items are sold as-is as seen in the pictures. Please
be sure to check the return policy on the item you are offerding on as many items
I sell I do not accept returns on while some items I offer a 30 day return
policy. All items are covered by 's Buyer Protection Program.
I do my best to provide an accurate description on all
the items I sell. In every listing I try to include general information about
the item, product codes and/or specifications, what was tested on the item, as
well as any general condition issues it may have. Please note that I do not
always have the time and/or knowledge to test everything on an item. Feel free
to contact me with any questions you have about an item and I will do my best
to respond in a timely manner. I will always include pictures of the exact
item(s) that are being sold in the listing. I try to include pictures of
multiple angles/sides as well as include pictures of any product information,
model #'s, tags, etc. Be sure to look at all the pictures.
I generally only ship to the continental U.S. and only
ship items internationally that qualify for 's Global Shipping Program.
Residents of Alaska, Hawaii and US territories that are interested in purchasing
one of my items please contact me to discuss additional shipping charges and to
remove shipping restrictions. Most items are shipped within 1 day after PayPal
payment has cleared. I ship all items sold on through USPS or Fedex. Some
items may arrive faster than the estimated arrival date depending on which
shipping method I select.
I strive for 5 star service and 100% buyer satisfaction.
If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact me before leaving
neutral/negative response or less than 5 Stars. I will always leave positive
response for a buyer after positive response has been sent.