This item has been shown 608 times.
- Palo Alto Networks PA-2050 Firewall Security Appliance
- Tested, Working Condition
- Some wear from previous use (see pictures)
- Tested for Full Functions, R2/Ready for Reuse
- Only shipping within the USA
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU!
PCs for People provides services to both individuals and businesses looking to acquire or dispose of technology.
TECHNOLOGY FOR INDIVIDUALS
Individuals and families that meet our eligibility requirements can receive a computer, computer repair, and internet service.
TECHNOLOGY FOR NONPROFITS
Tax exempt 501(c)(3) organizations are eligible to purchase computers and internet services in bulk for their organization.
RECYCLING FOR BUSINESSES
Businesses and government agencies can take advantage of our free corporate services including certified data sanitation.
RECYCLING FOR INDIVIDUALS
Electronic waste from your home can be recycled for free at any of our drop off facilities. Some TVs and monitors may require a small fee.
HELP PROVIDE COMPUTERS IN 2018
PCs for People has a goal of distributing 14,000 computers in 2018. In order to help us reach our goal we need your help. Convince your employer to recycle their electronics with PCs for People. Clean out that closet full of old electronics and drop them off at our office. Consider making a tax deductible cash donation to help us provide computers to families for free.
Our mission is to create new opportunities by providing affordable personal computers, computer repairs, and internet service to people with limited technological experience due to social, physical, or economic circumstances. Any family or individual receiving government benefits or living below 200% of the federal poverty line is eligible for our services.
Terms and Conditions
- Once a offer has been placed, it is a legally binding contract of purchase.
- Payment must be received within 4 working days of purchase, however if this is not possible, please let us know to discuss solutions.
- If payment is not received within 7 days of purchase then a
Non Paying Buyer Dispute will be filed, and 10 days later a final fee credit lodged.
- You will be notified on the day that your goods have been dispatched via e-mail
- Once you receive your goods, please inspect them for any damage during transit, and report the damage within 24hrs via e-mail. If all is well please leave response, so we are aware that you have received your goods. Please note that if there are any problems, contact us first via e-mail giving full details of any problem along with your user ID.
- We are a non-profit organization and do not offer returns or any kind of warranty. All sales are final unless stated otherwise. If your not satisfied with your purchase please contact us first.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that payment is received.
- All goods are sent via FedEx or USPS.
- Goods will be dispatched within 48 hrs of cleared fund.
- We accept no responsibility for goods delayed due to the services of FedEx or USPS.
- International Buyers - Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.