This item has been shown 53 times.
Sonicwall NSA 3500 6-Port Firewall Network Security Appliance IRK21-071:
SONICWALL NSA3500 1RK13-052 101-500073-50 FIREWALL VPN NETWORK SECURITY APPLIANCE.
The power cord is included.
Good workingcondition. Was pulled from a working MethodActive Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, Secure Shell (SSH), X.509 certificates, XAUTH authentication, internal user databaseManufacturerSonicWall Inc.
- Power Provided180 Watt
- Nominal VoltageAC 120/230 V
- Frequency Required50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational64 Algorithm128-bit AES, 192-bit AES, 256-bit AES, DES, IKE, MD5, PKI, SHA-1, Triple DES
- MTBF14.3 sec
- Height (Rack Units)1 m
- Data Transfer Rate1 Gbps
- Remote Management ProtocolCLI, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP 2, SSH
- Network / Transport ProtocolICMP/IP, IPSec, L2TP, PPPoE, PPTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP
- FeaturesDDoS attack prevention, DHCP server, Quality of Service (QoS), Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), Syslog support, VPN support, anti-spam protection, antivirus analysis, dynamic DNS server, firewall protection, load balancing, Dead Peer Detection (DPD), Deep Packet Inspection (DPI), DoS attack prevention, IPSec NAT-Traversal (NAT-T), IPv6 support, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), NAT support, PAT support
- Routing ProtocolOSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2, policy-based routing (PBR), static IP routing
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Compliant StandardsIEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3, X.509
- Connectivity Technologywired
- VoIP ProtocolsH.323 v1, H.323 v2, H.323 v3, H.323 v4, H.323 v5, SIP
- IP Telephony FeaturesVoIP gatekeeper support, VoIP outbound bandwidth management.
Have a question, please
Please check our store by clicking on store home
on the left side.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
•Any warranty is
specified in the description of this unit.
•For a smoother and
faster process, please inform us about any problem or issue before opening up a
case with .
•All returns must
obtain an RMA number from us. Any returns without an RMA number will not be
•If the product
received is D.O.A. or not as advertised, a replacement will be issued. We will
pay to reship a replacement to the customer.
•Buyer should read
all descriptions carefully and research compatibility before making a purchase.
If in doubt, ask us.
liability insurance is assumed.
•If an item is returned and no
replacement is needed, 10% to 20% restocking may apply. Ask us if you have a
question about a specific item.
are not refundable & Buyer pays return shipping
buyers are responsible for customs and duty tax. Buyer pays to ship the unit
back for any reason.
•Shipping rates are
for the 50 Contiguous U.S. states. For any other location, please contact us
for the correct rate.