This item has been shown 12 times.
Tripp Lite 1200VA Smart UPS Battery Back Up 700W Rack-Mount/Tower 8 Outlets LCD:
Tripp Lite 1200VA Smart UPS Battery Back Up, 700W Rack-Mount/Tower, 8 Outlets, LCD Display, AVR, USB, DB9 2URM (SMART1200LCD)
- WORK THOUGH SHORT BLACKOUTS & MAINTAIN A NETWORK CONNECTION / SAVE FILES SAFELY DURING LONGER BLACKOUTS: 1200VA / 700W Smart LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 12 min of half-load runtime / 4 min of full load runtime
- 8 OUTLETS PROTECT SMALL SERVERS, DESKTOPS & ALL PERIPHERALS: 8 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (for small server, desktop, monitor, LCD, network workstation, audio/video components, media center, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, IoT device)
- AVR CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES WITHOUT USING BATTERY POWER: Otherwise known as Automatic Voltage Regulation, this conserves battery power for critical blackouts. Also features TEL/DSL/Ethernet protection
- FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE / RACK-MOUNT OR TOWER INSTALLATION: USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management. Rack-Mount or Tower installation form factor allows for use with various applications
- 3-YEAR , $250,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited and $250,000 Ultimate Insurance for connected Description:
The SMART1200LCD SmartPro LCD 120V, 1200VA/700W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. Eight NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, as well as provide up to 14.3 minutes of UPS battery support at half load (350W) and 4.0 minutes of support at full load (700W). Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects severe undervoltages as low as 75V and overvoltages as high as 147V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 870-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large rotatable LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR and battery statuses at a glance. Alarm sounds to indicate power loss or low battery. With Tripp Lite’s free PowerAlert software (available via free web download), the SMART1200LCD enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.