This item has been shown 12 times.
Used Cisco ASA SSM-10 Advanced Inspection and Prevention Module SSM-10.
Used / Pulled From WorkingEnvironment
Please contact us if you have any questions.Payment must be received within 24 hours the sale ends
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
1.Business days are Monday through Friday,Purchases Made On Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday
2. Purchases paid after 1:00pm eastern time will ship the next business day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note the following terms. By offerding on our sale you agree to all these terms:
1.The shipping and handling charge listed is for the lower 48 states only;other locations will be determined by destination and method. For shipping to other locations, please contact us for shipping and handling charge.
2. Payment must be made in full within 2 days from date of purchase.
3. ForInternationalpayments we accept only PayPal.
4. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein. Spectra Recovery makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to accuracy of the information including product specifications.It is the buyer's responsibility to insure that our product is compatible with their computer system.Product and manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of identification.
5. In some cases, we use stock pictures. The actual product you receive may differ slightly from item shown in picture.
WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
By offerding on our sale or purchasing thru our store, you agree to the following warranty and return policy:
- Any item we sell includes a DOA warranty, unless specifically stated otherwise, such as "AS IS". Any item covered under our DOA warranty that is not working properly when received by the buyer will be covered under the following terms:
- Seller must be notified within 7 business days of receipt of the purchased item of any problem or defects with the item purchased. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be given. No returns will be accepted without this authorization.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Upon receipt, item will be tested to determine condition. After evaluation, if the item is not working and there are no obvious signs of physical damage or improper use or installation, a refund or replacement item will be issued.Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We do not cover the following conditions under our warranty:
- Buyer's inability or lack of experience and knowledge to install and/or use the item purchased. This includes damage done to item as a result of improper use or installation. Inability of item purchased to function with a specific software application.
- Incompatibility of item purchased with buyer's computer system.
- Please verify compatibility with your system before offerding!
For returns that are not covered under our DOA warranty, a 10% restocking fee will be charged.