This item has been shown times.
Used-Acceptable Tripp Lite PDU 3-Phase Monitored 200/208/240V 10kw L15-30P 42 C13 6 C19 0U - 42 x IEC 60320 C13, 6 x IEC 60320 C19 - 230 V AC - 10 kVA - 0UVertical Rackmount
The PDU3VN10L1530B 10kW 3-Phase Monitored PDU features 48 outlets for distributing network-grade 200/208/240V AC power to rack-mounted network devices, including computers, servers, routers and switches. Outlets are arranged in three separate load banks, each with 16 outlets(14 C13 and 2 C19) and a dedicated 20A circuit breaker.
Built-in Ethernet network interface allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and notifications 24 hours a day via web browser, telnet or secure network. Provides real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy(+/- 1 percent). Tiered access privileges allow both an administrator and a guest to log in. Automated alerts help prevent accidental overloads, power loss and downtime. LED display indicates amps, watts, voltage and power unbalance percentage, as well as temperature and humidity conditions when using the optional ENVIROSENSE module (sold separately).
Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert®, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP. Network settings can be assigned automatically or manually.
Ideal for server rooms and data centers, the PDU3VN10L1530B mounts vertically in 0U of rack space using the preinstalled buttons or the included hardware. The NEMA L15-30P input plug with 10-foot cord connects to your facility's compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
Used-Acceptable. Carries a 30 day SaveCentral warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
Functional with cosmetic issues. Check the pictures and what's Included for details.
Model NumberPDU3VN10L1530BProduct NameTripp Lite PDU3VN10L1530B PDUProduct TypePDUInput ReceptaclesNEMA L15-30POutput Receptacles42 x IEC 60320 C13Output Receptacles6 x IEC 60320 C19Power DescriptionInput Voltage230 V ACOutput Voltage230 V ACPower Rating10 kVAInput Current24 AManagementManagement
- SNMP v1, 2, 3
- Within the United States, we ship via FedEx or USPS at our discretion.
- If we offer free ground shipping on a listing, it will be for the 48 contiguous United States only. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and the US Territories will incur regular shipping charge as we cannot ship via the regular ground service.
- Freight delivery appointments may be required for oversized or heavy items.
- SaveCentral is not responsible for any customs, duties, and/or taxes for international shipments. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" as US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Removing the product from the United States will void all warranties/guarantees. Please check with the product manufacturer to find out their international warranty terms.
- We only ship to Confirmed Addresses on your Paypal Account. Please do not request a change to your shipping address after you submit payment as we cannot change the address once your order is placed.
- Orders will leave our warehouse within 48 hours of your payment being cleared by Paypal. We ship Monday through Friday, we do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays because our offices are closed. At this time, we do not provide local pick up.
- Please Note: All International orders (including orders shipping to US territories) will be held for a period of 72 hours from the time of payment to insure payment via PayPal is cleared.
- We only accept payment by PayPal and they must be from confirmed addresses.
- Immediate payment is required, or within 5 days of sale closing.
- We charge sales tax in Colorado. State taxes will be calculated at checkout.
Returns are not accepted.
Customer Support & response
- Our customer support is available from 9:00am to 5:00pm MT, Monday through Friday.
- Please contact us via the Contact Seller Functionality.
- Please contact us with any concerns so that we can ensure you are satisfied with your purchase.
- If you feel you can't leave us top ratings, contact us and we'll make it right!
SaveCentral operates this outlet store. We have been selling on and Amazon since early 2010 and we guarantee your satisfaction. Check out our generous returns policy, and feel free to contact us with any questions.
See some of our other listings in our store:
Protect Your Product With a Consumer Priority Service Warranty