This item has been shown 12 times.
:: Listing Template ::
- About Us
SC to ST Fiber Patch Cable Multimode Duplex - 8m (26ft) - 62.5/125 OM1 - Beyondtech PureOptics Series Item Description
Beyondtech OM1 SC to ST Fiber Patch cable simplify the installation process and reduce the total cost of ownership of your project, due to pre-terminated fiber intrinsic plug-and-play characteristic.
OM1 Multimode fiber is immune to many environmental factors, such as Electromagnetic Interference and Radio-Frequency interference, so it is possible to run patch cords next to industrial equipment without any problem.
Each patch cord is individually and rigorously tested and certified to be within accurate optical insertion loss.
Wavelengths: 850 and 1300nm
Bend Radius - Minimum / 5cm
Cable Jacket (3.00mm)
Operating Temperature / -4° to 158° F (-20° to +70° C)
Standard Zip Cord
OM1 fiber conforms to ITU-651, TIA/EIA 492AAAA
Multiple Sizes Available
SC/ST connector (Fiber patch cord)
Beyondtech SC ST Patch Cord feature precision hold, plastic ferrule ST to SC connectors . They comply with all ANSI/EIA/TIA standards.
SC to ST Multimode Duplex are used to connect SC/ST devices and are suitable for Gigabit Ethernet, video, multimedia, premise installations, fiber optics patch panels, fiber optic transceiver and fiber optic network, industrial, and military applications. Connectors feature dust caps on the tips for protection. Main Features
- Beyondtech high-quality SC to ST Fiber Patch Cable 62.5/125 OM1 Multimode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, data center, premises, educational, commercial, LAN, SAN and Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) applications. It supports video, data and voice services.
- This fiber SC/ST Fiber Patch Cord conforms with TIA/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
- This MM fiber has an orange color jacket with a 3.00mm diameter. OM1 cables have a 200 MHz-km bandwidth and a 3dB/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources and a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 1dB/km max attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
- This SC to ST Multimode Duplex OM1 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
- OM1 patch cables are suitable for fiber optic network, fiber optics patch panels, adapters and fiber optic transceiver
- Manufacturer: BEYONDTECH
- Shipping Weight (pound) : 0.3
- Shipping Dimensions:
Best Buying Practices
Your expectations are very important for us to meet, so please make sure to check the following…
- Make sure you look at the text as most important over the picture if there is any question as to what is included.
- Your address that you check out with must be the address that you want the item to be shipped to.
- Read all selling policies and make sure you understand them.
Every product is shipped from a US based location with the best shipping method chosen for each product. We strive to get your order out within 24 hours if possible once we have received your payment in full for the purchase. As mentioned, shipping carrier can vary depending on address location, destination, and type of shipping speed paid for. We never charge for shipping, so you can rest assured knowing that it will always be free through us (not including global shipping program). We are super excited to take care of each and every one of our customers, as you can see from our stellar response rating.
What once started out as a small shop that would sell a variety of bargain priced products, we expanded out into the online retailing market shortly after. Our core principals remain, which is to honor our customer through providing excellent service and a fast delivery. If you need to talk with us for any reason, please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns about your purchase. We are very quick to respond and even quicker to take care of any issue that might occur.
30 DAYS RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We stand by our products by honoring out 30 day return or exchange program. You have the freedom to choose from either a full return and refund or you can ask for an exchange. Unfortunately, we cannot cover postage in the cost of the return for products that are defective and returned. If you would like to return a defective item, please make sure you mark as factory defect while returning the item. We must emphasize that it is extremely important to make sure you that ask for a return right away and to not delay past the 30 day mark as we cannot accept it once it is past that date. Upon arrival and inspection of a return, we need up to 7 days to finalize and get you your refund. As expected, any return must come with all components in tact that were originally shipped out. Aside from all of that, you are very important to us as a customer, so please just remember to ask and reach out if you have anything that needs attention.
We guarantee that you will be happy with your product, otherwise you can return it for a full refund (inside of 30 days). We are in the business of good happy customer relationships, so please reach out to us before leaving any negative response to give us an opportunity to help correct any situation that might come up. Once we get you message that you need help, please expect that we will be reaching out asap to help take care of you and resolving your product related or shipping issues. Also, if you have a great experience, please remember to leave us positive response as we have done as well for you once we receive your payment.
By purchasing this item you agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Copyright © Lightning Products All Rights Reserved