Ultra fast delivery!
Lifetime Activation KeysCompatible with: ILO, ILO2, ILO3, ILO4, ILO5Suitable for all kind of HPE servers/microservers, including the famous Gen6, Gen7, Gen8, Gen9 and gen10 Servers and Microservers
iLO makes it possible to perform activities on an HP server from a remote location. The iLO card has a separate network connection (and its own IP address) to which one can connect viaHTTPS. Possible options are:
- Reset the server (in case the server doesn't respond anymore via the normal network card)
- Power-up the server (possible to do this from a remote location, even if the server is shut down)
- Remotesystem console(in some cases however an 'Advanced license' may be required for some of the utilities to work)
- Mount remote physical CD/DVD drive or image
- Access the server's Integrated Management Log (IML)
- Can be manipulated remotely through XML-based Remote Insight Board Command Language (RIBCL)
- Full command-line interface support through RS-232 port (shared with system), though the inability to enter function keys prevents certain operations
iLO provides some other utilities like virtual media (CD, floppy), virtual power and a remote console. iLO is either embedded on the system board, or available as a PCI card.