This item has been shown 22 times.
This is a brand new unopened item. I'm mfr packaging.
ALL SALES FINALHP J9661A#ABAHighlights
- 8 x Fast Ethernet Ports
- 16Kb EEPROM Memory
- 96KB Packet Buffer Size
- 1.6 Gb/s Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDIX Connectivity & Performance
- Quality of Service (QoS) Features
- Flow Control
- Auto-Speed Negotiation
- Mounting Options
FeaturesDesigned for use in small businesses, the1410 Series 8-Port Fast Ethernet SwitchfromHPprovides users with 8 x Fast Ethernet ports that support network traffic speeds up to 100 Mbps. This switch also features 16Kb of EEPROM memory, a routing/switching capacity of 1.6 Gb/s, and a 96KB packet buffer size. Quality of Service (QoS) technology also helps to prioritize video and audio applications for better streaming.
Other features include flow control to help provide data efficiency, Auto-MDIX, auto-speed negotiation, and flexible mounting options.
The 1410 Series 8-Port Fast Ethernet Switch is unmanaged, which helps provide plug-and-play simplicity. It has a fanless design and operates using 100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz and includes a power cord.
- Ease of Use
- The HP 1410 Series 8-Port Fast Ethernet Switch offers unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity
- Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation
- Auto-speed negotiation automatically selects individual port speed depending on client capabilities without the need for manual intervention
- Flow control helps provide reliable communications during full-duplex operation
- Connectivity and Performance
- The HP 1410 Series 8-Port Fast Ethernet Switch provides automatic cable type detection for MDI/MDIX
- Supports Jumbo or Mini-Jumbo packets (based on model) to help improve the performance of large data transfers
- Half/Full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port helps double the throughput of every port
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HP 1410 Series 8-Port Fast Ethernet Switch helps allow real-time traffic prioritization by supporting Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP)
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
- Supports energy-efficient Ethernet and allows lower power consumption when operated with IEEE-compliant client Items unless unopened and still in original packaging have been tested for use and researched prior to posting so as to give and accurate and as detailed info of the item as possible. Please ask questions if you have any. All Sales Final. No returns accepted. All items are sold AS-IS & all sales are final being each ad I post is 100% truthful and accurate as to item condition/description/quality/usage , therefore there should be no need to do so if you have made sure the item is what you need or that it will work for your need. In some cases depending on the circumstance I am willing to work with you to resolve an issue if possible. Thank you