Family: Fedora Local Security Checks --> Category: infos
Fedora Core 3 2005-808: openmotif Vulnerability Scan
Vulnerability Scan Summary
Check for the version of the openmotif package
Detailed Explanation for this Vulnerability Test
The remote host is missing the patch for the advisory FEDORA-2005-808 (openmotif).
This is the Open Motif 2.2.1 runtime environment. It includes the
Motif shared libraries, needed to run applications which are dynamically
linked against Motif, and the Motif Window Manager 'mwm'.
* Mon Apr 4 2005 Thomas Woerner 2.2.3-9.FC3.1
- fixed possible libXpm overflows (#151642)
- Upstream Fix: Multiscreen mode
- Upstream Fix: Crash when restarting by a session manager (motifzone#1193)
- Upstream Fix: Crash when duplicating a window menu containing f.circle_up
- fixed divide by zero error in ComputeVizCount() (#144420)
- Xpmcreate: define LONG64 on 64 bit architectures (#143689)
* Mon Nov 29 2004 Thomas Woerner 2.2.3-6.FC3.2
- allow to write XPM files with absolute path names again (#140815)
Solution : Get the newest Fedora Updates
Threat Level: High
Click HERE for more information and discussions on this network vulnerability scan.