Family: Ubuntu Local Security Checks --> Category: infos
USN114-2 : kdelibs fixed packages Vulnerability Scan
Vulnerability Scan Summary
kdelibs fixed packages
Detailed Explanation for this Vulnerability Test
These remote packages are missing security patches :
USN-114-1 fixed a vulnerability in the PCX decoder of kimgio.
Unfortunately it was discovered that the original patches were faulty
and caused regressions. This update now has the correct patches.
This update also fixes the disappearing KDE settings which were caused
by the accidential removal of /etc/kderc.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Upgrade to :
- kdelibs-3.4.0-0ubuntu3.2 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- kdelibs-bin-3.4.0-0ubuntu3.2 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- kdelibs-data-3.4.0-0ubuntu3.2 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- kdelibs4-3.4.0-0ubuntu3.2 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- kdelibs4-dev-3.4.0-0ubuntu3.2 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- kdelibs4-doc-3.4.0-0ubuntu3.2 (Ubuntu 5.04)
Threat Level: High
Click HERE for more information and discussions on this network vulnerability scan.